Deadline for abstract submission and registration : 15 August 2018.
Registration form should include:
- Full name;
- Name of institution;
- Position, title;
- Phone number, e-mail;
- Abstract (up to 500 words) in .doc or .docx in English or Russian
Registration form, abstract and full paper (optional) should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- We will start working on your visa invitation right after we receive registration form and abstract from you;
- Usually it takes 1-2 weeks to produce visa invitations. All invitations are generated by the chief international office at MSU and not by the Faculty of Journalism itself, thus sometimes the process can be longer than 1-2 weeks (although it doesn’t happen often);
- While invitations for EU citizens (those bearing EU passports) are normally produced within a 1-2 week time, invitations for non-EU participants can take up to a month, since they are produced by the Federal Migration Service of Russia and not MSU;
- If you need visa invitation, please send in the following information together with registration form and abstract: scanned copy of your passport (main page, scans of previous visas are not needed), your office address, name of the city where you will apply for Russian visa, dates of your trip to Moscow.
- Please send all required information (registration form, abstract, information for visa invitation) in one email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- An important thing you should remember is that the invitation you will receive from us is not a visa. You will need to apply for Russian visa in a Russian consulate or visa center to have visa stamped in your passport.
- If you do not need visa invitation (i.e. you bear passport issued by a visa-free country or have Russian visa which will be valid during your trip to Moscow in October 2018) but still need a formal letter from the Faculty of Journalism stating that your abstract is accepted for the conference, please let us know at email@example.com. We will generate a formal letter which you can show at your university, for example. Please mind that this letter is not a visa invitation.
In addition to abstracts, authors are invited to submit full papers (optional) between 3000 and 5000 words (in the English language). Best papers will be published in the peer-reviewed indexed journal ‘World of Media. Journal of Russian Media and Journalism Studies’ (Issue 4, 2018). More information for authors is available at http://worldofmedia.ru/ Deadline for submitting full papers is 15 August 2018.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the Organizing Committee:
Tel.: +7 (495) 629 52 76
Contact person: Dr. Anna Gladkova, Secretary of the Organizing Committee