Deadline for abstract and registration submission: July 25, 2017. Registration should include:
- Full name;
- Name of institution;
- Position, title;
- Phone number, e-mail;
- Title of the presentation – OPTIONAL for EJTA members;
- Abstract (up to 500 words) in .doc or .docx – OPTIONAL for EJTA members.
Please note that although we encourage all conference participants to submit abstracts, which will later be published in a book of abstracts and available for free download online, this is completely optional for EJTA members. If you are an EJTA member and wish to attend without presenting a paper, please send in the registration only. If you are unsure whether you are linked to any institution as an institutional member, feel free to contact EJTA at firstname.lastname@example.org. All non-members should submit both their registration AND an abstract. Participation in the conference is free of charge.
The registration and abstract can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- We will start working on your visa invitation right after we receive the registration and abstract (optional) from you;
- Usually it takes 1-2 weeks to produce visa invitations. All invitations are generated by the chief international office at MSU and not by the Faculty of Journalism itself, thus sometimes the process can be longer than 1-2 weeks (although it doesn’t happen often);
- While invitations for EU citizens (those bearing EU passports) are normally produced within a 1-2 week time, invitations for non-EU participants can take up to a month, since they are produced by the Federal Migration Service of Russia and not MSU;
- If you need visa invitation, please send in the following information together with registration and abstract (optional): scanned copy of your passport (main page, scans of previous visas are not needed), your office address, name of the city where you will apply for Russian visa, dates of your trip to Moscow.
- Please send all required information (registration, abstract (optional), information for visa invitation) in one email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- An important thing you should remember is that the invitation you will receive from us is not a visa. You will need to apply for Russian visa in Russian consulate or visa center to have visa stamped in you passport.
- If you do not need visa invitation (i.e. you bear passport issued by a visa-free country or have Russian visa which will be valid during your trip to Moscow in October 2017) but still need a formal letter from the Faculty of Journalism stating that your abstract is accepted for EJTA-2017 conference, please let us know at email@example.com We will generate a formal letter which you can show at your university, for example. Please mind that this letter is not a visa invitation.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the Local Organizing Committee:
Tel.: +7 (495) 629 52 76
Contact person: Dr. Anna Gladkova, Secretary of the Local Organizing Committee